quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2015

Hold on, too tight!

I hold on to this moment of joy, too tight. Not as if it was going to finish in a flash, but as it was, for sure, a right.

Joy smiles at me pointing out people with their joy as well. It makes circles around me, taking my eyes into rooms well arranged. Into good dreams. Through skies, sometimes sunny, every now and then, cloudy.

Joy keeps getting me across bright leaves that shape incredible trees. It inspires my chest as if there was no sorrow. Hits my brain, claiming for belief as it was a duty.

This fantastic feeling shakes my whole body, as well as, my holly soul, expelling all obscurity and hollow, fulfilling the total structure of me with smiles.

I hold on too tight to this moment of joy. Wishing, desperately, it could be forever. 



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário